Amp Up Your Influence
Amp Up Your Influence features tailor-made content to equip participants at every level of leadership to not only deliver their message effectively, but also skillfully navigate a broad range of relationships.
This 5-month course focuses on discovering your authentic leadership voice, and teaches the practice of attuned influence with others. We focus on developing self-awareness and learning how and when to use the specific skills needed to engage, motivate, and influence for the highest impact.
How The Course is Delivered:
- 3 Professional Leadership Assessments
- A Total of 5 Interactive Group Sessions, With One Session Held Each Month at the Voltage Leadership Training Center (Totaling 20 Hours of Training)
- 2 One-On-One Coaching Sessions
- Monthly Access to Additional 15-Minute Laser Coaching Sessions
- Interactive Reinforcement of Course Content
- 1 Recorded Personal Interview
The following tools, practices and modules are included in your Amp Up Your Influence course:
- Defining Your Executive Presence
- Developing Your Leadership Presence
- The Power of Your Authentic Voice
- Your Reputation: An Asset to Build Powerful Presentations
- How to Design Your Message
- Asking the Right Questions
- Learn Your Audience: Who’s Your Who?
- Attuned Influence
- Using the Wheel of Trust
- Becoming a Credible Connector
- Picking a Pace
- The Power of Compartments
- Dress for the Part
- "When to Say When: Knowing Your Limits Rules for Communicating Via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Phone and In-Person"
- Leadership Manners - Do’s and Don’ts of Speaking to a Group
In addition, we guarantee your satisfaction with our tools, practices, content, and one-on-one services, or you receive your money back.*
Want to have a greater impact in business? Be intentional about developing your Executive Presence and Leadership Presence. Your presence as a leader impacts your capacity to influence others.
The challenge is this: the list of skills required of great leaders has dramatically increased over time. In years past, a leader communicated their biggest messages infrequently. Today, leaders are expected to deliver their messages on multiple mediums, to a variety of audiences, in different ways.
Throughout this course, we provide direct feedback in order to fully develop the self-awareness required to refine and hone your capacity to influence for the highest impact.